Despite living in the Midwest most of my life, there’s a chunk of my timeline that was spent in the south. I blame that for my strong aversion to cold, winter weather. I really don’t do well at all for the next 3 months. As unbecoming as it is, I spend a lot of time whining between now and March. I also spend an unhealthy amount of time contemplating ever leaving my bed at all. If it weren’t for children I would go into hybernation. Who am I kidding! I would live in Costa Rica!
So if you were wondering how to make me a little happier this winter season I’ve assembled my first Christmas list for the year.
7. All-inclusive paid vacation to Bora Bora.
6. Steaming hot coffee served daily bedside
5. Warmed and fluffed towels at my beckon call as I step out on thermal heated floors.
4. Heated bed sheets. My flannels are just not cutting it.
3. Remote car ignition with automatic thermostat set at 75 degrees.
2. Cold weather and snow reserved for the week of December 25. Sin hielo por favor.
1. Heated Toilet Seat. Dude. I’m serious.
What’s on your list this year? Do you enjoy winter weather?