1. I want to tell her that girls outgrow gossip and mean talk.
2. I want to tell her that friends who are really closer acquaintances eventually stop using the cold shoulder and disapproving sighs to guilt you into doing things they want you to do.
3. I want to tell her that passive aggressiveness is just a developmental stage and that as women enter adult hood they have open and honest conversations with each other.
4. I want to tell her that at some point women stop throwing tantrums about not being included in all your activities.
5. I want to tell her that tell her in the not too distant future women don’t use tears to manipulate.
6. I want to tell her as women age they stop comparing themselves to each other and stop tearing down the “competition.”
7. I want to tell her eventually women love you for being smart, pretty, funny, athletic, feminine, spiritual, serving, witty, or whatever you are and instead of tearing you down or bullying you we all try to lift up all women to the next level.
8. I want to tell her that at age 22 women stop starting insidious arguments on social media and have face to face mature interactions.
9. I want to tell her there’s a beginning where women get over themselves and realize we’re all in the same boat just in different seasons.