Do not vote for Donald Trump.
I am not beating around the bush that our incredible scrappy graceless country will deteriorate into a terroristic dictatorship if Donald Trump becomes president. The Haves will destroy The Have Nots all because we voted to have a leader “who speaks his mind.”
I don’t have a lot of suggestions for who else to vote for. But I do implore you to do your homework. Do not be swept along in riot philosophy. Pray, Read, and for goodness sake Use Your Brain in this election. USE YOUR VOTE.
In this brief interim before the elections, I do offer up Pedro Sanchez from the movie Napolean Dynamite. Pedro follows after one of my presidential heroes Teddy Roosevelt who also chose to “speak softly, and carry a big stick.”
Here are 5 more reasons you might consider writing in Pedro on the ballot if things don’t change soon in this season of elections.
1. Pedro shaves his head for the people. It is time to look past candidates with really bad hair. If they are obviously trying to keep up appearances rather than keep what is best for the country at hand Vote for Pedro instead.
2. Pedro offers protection from bullies. Pedro understands want it is like to be passed over and pushed around. He offers protection as a solution rather than being the cause of bullying. Vote for Pedro if you are ready for this country to be great again by freeing it from the establishment of money=power.
3. Friends and family are Pedro’s priority. Pedro’s values are clear in the few words that you hear him say. He is willing to take care of his friends. He listens to the advice of his family. He supports both through his actions. Vote for Pedro if actions speak louder than words.
4. Pedro is willing to take risk for his education. Pedro is an exchange student from Juarez, Mexico. It takes great courage to strive for a better life through education rather than having it handed to you on a silver platter. Vote for Pedro if you know our elected officials should represent the majority not the minority.
5. Cake is Pedro’s love language. There is possibly no greater act of service than the gift of cake. It is time to consider a candidate whose greatest gift is a baked good. Vote for Pedro if you desire love not war.
I believe these 5 points of Pedro’s platform can cause all your wildest dreams to come true in this next election.
Vote for Pedro.
Hello. I don’t have much to say. But I think it would be good to have some holy santos brought to the high school to guard the hallway and to bring us good luck. El Santo NiÃ±o de Atocha is a good one. My Aunt Concha has seen him. And…we have a great F.F.A. schedule lined up– and I’d like to see more of that. If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true. Thank you.“—Pedro Sanchez